07. Southwest Open Super Girls (12 & under)
You must do 8 of 10 events (you must physically participate in 5 events and pay for the remaining 3 events needed to qualify for minimum points for a total of 8 events or you can physically make up the events in another conference points do not intermingle).
All events will count to determine the individual conference champions.
- You must qualify in your resident conference.
You must physically surf in the NSSA West Coast Championships to be eligible for the NSSA Nationals.
- Out of Conference Competitors: You must declare conference you will be competing in before you enter the event. Out of conference means: when you reside 500 miles out of the closest NSSA Conference Region. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to declare.
CONFERENCE BOUNDARY: Oregon Border to the Mexican Border
- ENTRY DEADLINE:Deadline for entry is the Wednesday before the event you are entering. After 5pm the entry fee goes up $10
- Age for this season is - age as of 1/1/2019