Please Select a Conference
Southwest Open Season
Southwest Explorer Season
Gold Coast Explorer Season
Northwest Open Season
Northwest Explorer Season
College Team Season
Before you register, please read this
Before you choose to enter any event(s) you are required to be a current NSSA Member. Please go to www.nssa.org to pay your membership.
It is the responsibility of the NSSA members to know and understand the NSSA rules. Please go to www.nssa.org to read the rule book.
- Entry deadline for each event is the Tuesday before each event 5pm (except for College which is the Monday before each event 5pm). Late entry fees will apply after the previous specified time.
- There will be no refunds or forwarding of entry fees after the deadline date for each event without a doctors note.
- You may enter any future events at any time.
- To qualify for the NSSA West Coast Championships you must physically surf in the amount specified IN YOUR CONFERENCE (which is determined by where you live) and pay or surf in the remaining events. Please see "conference schedules" to see where the conference boundaries are. It is listed at the bottom of the "conference schedules" page.
- You may pay for events to get your qualifying number of events and receive 100 points.
- IMPORTANT: If you pay for points and do not let me know by the deadline date (the Tuesday 5pm before the event you are entering) that you will not be showing up, you will forfeit the points and the entry fee.
- You must qualify in your region and surf the West Coast Championships to be qualified to surf in the National Championships.
If you have any questions, please contact Gayline Clifford, West Coast Conference Director firstname.lastname@example.org