14. Southwest Explorer Womens Longboard (All ages)
- You must do 7 of 7 events to qualify for the NSSA West Coast Championships and the NSSA Nationals.
- All events will count to determine the individual conference champions
- You must surf in the NSSA West Coast Championships to be eligible for the NSSA Nationals.
- You may surf in outer conference events to complete your required number of events to qualify. The points do not intermingle.
- You can pay for events needed to qualify (non-attendance) and receive 100 points.
- If you live out of the country you may choose which conference you want to qualify in.
ENTRY DEADLINE:Deadline for entry is the Wednesday before the event you are entering. After 5pm the entry fee goes up $10