01. Northwest Open Mens (All ages)
You must do 4 of 4 events (must physically participate in 4 events -you can physically participate in one event out of conference in case of injury or illness with doctors note)
All events will count to determine the individual conference champions.
- You must qualify in your resident conference.
You must physically surf in the NSSA West Coast Championships to be eligible for the NSSA Nationals.
- Out of Conference Competitors: You must declare conference you will be competing in before you enter the event. Out of conference means: when you reside 500 miles out of the closest NSSA Conference Region. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to declare.
CONFERENCE BOUNDARY: Pismo Beach to the Oregon Border
- ENTRY DEADLINE:Deadline for entry is the Wednesday before the event you are entering. After 5pm the entry fee goes up $10
- Age for this season is - age as of 1/1/2019
- All dates and locations are subject to change.