03. Northwest Open Boys (12 & under)
You must do 4 of 4 events (must can physically participate in 3 events -and/or you can physically participate in one event out of conference in case of injury or illness with doctors note or pay for the event and get minimum points)
All events will count to determine the individual conference champions.
- You must qualify in your resident conference.
You must physically surf in the NSSA West Coast Championships to be eligible for the NSSA Nationals.
- Out of Conference Competitors: You must declare conference you will be competing in before you enter the event. Out of conference means: when you reside 500 miles out of the closest NSSA Conference Region. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to declare.
CONFERENCE BOUNDARY: Pismo Beach to the Oregon Border
- ENTRY DEADLINE:Deadline for entry is the Wednesday before the event you are entering. After 5pm the entry fee goes up $10
- Age for this season is - age as of 1/1/2019
- All dates and locations are subject to change.