03. Northwest Open Boys (12 & under)
You must do 4 of 4 events (you must physically participate in 3 events and pay for the remaining 1 event needed to qualify for minimum points for a total of 4 events or you can physically make up the events in another conference points do not intermingle)
IMPORTANT: If you pay for points and do not let me know before the deadline date (the Wednesday 5pm before the event you are entering) that you will not be showing up to, you will forfeit the points and entry fee.
All events will count to determine the individual conference champions.
You must physically surf in the NSSA West Coast Championships to be eligible for the NSSA Nationals.
- Out of Conference Competitors: You must declare conference you will be competing in before you enter the event. Out of conference means: when you reside 500 miles out of the closest NSSA Conference Region. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to declare.
- ENTRY DEADLINE:Deadline for entry is the Wednesday before the event you are entering. After 5pm the entry fee goes up $15
- Age for this season is - age as of 1/1/2020
- All dates and locations are subject to change.